It is the passenger's responsibility to check that he/she has a valid passport, possible entry visa (where applicable) and that he/she meets the conditions for entry into the country in relation to the new COVID-19 regulations: https://www.traveldoc.aero/
Recommendations for travellers
Aconselhamos a que leve consigo os contatos úteis que podem vir a ser necessários como o da Embaixada e dos serviços de saúde do destino para o qual vai viajar.
In addition to these recommendations, it is very important to travel with travel insurance.
We also leave you with the recommendations established by the DGS that you should take into account:
- Use of Mask;
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water, rubbing them well for at least 20 seconds;
- Reinforce hand washing before and after food preparation, before meals, after using the toilet and whenever hands are dirty;
- Alternatively, use an alcohol-based hand hygiene solution;
- Use paper tissues (single-use) to blow yourself;
- Throw the used tissues into a waste bin and wash your hands afterwards;
- Cough or sneeze into the arm with the elbow bent, not into the hands;
- Avoid touching the eyes, nose and mouth with dirty hands or hands contaminated with respiratory secretions.
How can I make a safer journey?
Taking out Travel Insurance as soon as you book your trip is a gesture that can not only bring added peace of mind, but also save you some financial hassle in case of any unexpected eventuality.
In times of pandemic, this is even more true if we consider that the risk of contracting the virus is constant or that the rules of entry to destinations are constantly changing.
Support and Information
You can contact us by phone and email, we will always be available to help.
Tel: 800 200 215