The Human Resources management policy of Atlântida Wta, values each of its workers, seeking and encouraging their creativity, their personal and professional development in the long term in the company.
Fair and equal treatment are two fundamental principles and pillars of the company, promoting not only a culture of respect among employees but providing an equal number of development and career opportunities.
The Workers are considered by the company to be the most important assets of the organisational structure.
- Customer orientation
- Dynamism and proactivity
- Ambition and Responsibility
- Recetividade à inovação
- Integration in a dynamic team
- Excellent working environment
- Opportunity to develop technical skills
- Continuous training
- Career development and professional recognition